What Does Empathy Mean to You and the Empath Continuum?
Dr. Wanda Buckner, founder of Healing Energy Services, Pet and People Communicator, Energy Healer, Psychic, Clairvoyant, Hypnotherapist, Holy Fire Reiki Healer, and Medium, Mediumship for Pets and People will discuss empathy, her life’s stories and the empath continuum.
- What does empathy mean to you?
- Are you touched when someone shows you empathy?
- Would you like to embrace empathy more in you life?
- What is the difference between empathy and compassion?
Dr. Buckner tells host of “The Matter of the Heart”, Carol Olivia, that empathy is when someone sympathizes with your situation. There are so many humanistic stories that she conveys in “The Matter of the Heart” which we can all identify with. How does kindness affect you when it is given to you from a stranger? Does it open your heart at that moment?
Wanda talks about Star Trek and gives us examples of empathy in the film.
- How did Gem heal those in Star Trek?
- What role did Captain Kirk play into this?
- How did the author Firestone contribute with empathy?
- How does it affect you if your friend does not respond to you when you are in a life challenging situation?
- Does it sever the friendship?
- What is the difference between a person who speaks from the heart and a person that speaks from the mind?
- Can they both show empathy?
- Is compassion different from empathy?
- Does a good healer have to have empathy?
- Do we need to set barriers with the concept of empathy?
- Can people develop empathy?
- Is it a natural quality within ourselves?
- Can we feel more if we place ourselves in someone else’s pain?
- What did Siddhartha learn when he embraced the struggles of mankind?
- How can we learn to have balance with empathy?
Hear the answer to these question and possible others you may have as you enjoy this interview by clicking below…