Join Me For Usui/Holy Fire Reiki I and II Course
I am so pleased to be offering The Usui/Holy Fire Reiki I & II course – October 5th & 6th.
The course combines the Western style and Japanese style Usui Reiki methods and the Holy Fire Energies.
You will learn how to give yourself and others Reiki sessions, scanning, how to cleanse your energy field, and how to provide Reiki with your hands, eyes and at a distance.
The Reiki symbols will be empowered for your use through Placements (attunements) using the Holy Fire energy.
This class enables you to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others. This experiential, interactive class combines lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Students give and receive complete treatments using Byosen scanning, the Reiki symbols, the hand placement system, and distance healing. Every student will receive a 192 page text, Reiki: The Healing Touch First & Second Degree Manual by William Lee Rand, and a copy of my book, Choosing Energy Therapy: A Practical Guide to Healing Options for People and Their Animals.
The Usui/Holy Fire Reiki I & II course content:
- The origin and history of Reiki
- The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals.
- The Reiki Ideals
- The complete hand placement system. Students experience giving and receiving Reiki sessions.
- Gassho (palms together) meditation
- Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate and treat areas needing healing.
- Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat.
- Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
- Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes. Students experience giving and receiving Reiki using this method.
- Sending Reiki at a distance. Students experience giving and receiving Reiki at a distance.
- Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses and their inner meaning. The energy of each symbol and the results each symbol produces.
- Placements (attunements) using the Holy Fire Reiki I and II.
Location: 3217 Lilly Rd NE Olympia WA 98506 Time: 9:00 am to 6:30 pm both days
Cost: $300. I am offering a 10% discount if paid in full ($270) by October 1st. A $75 non-refundable deposit will hold your space (may be applied to future class or healing session).
To pre-register, email Wanda at email@example.com or text 360.491.3187
I hope you will join us, I’d love to see you there…