Healing Through End of Life Decisions
This chapter of my book, Choosing Energy Therapy, addresses the difficult final life decisions for ourselves and our animals. These are challenging decisions. May these thoughts help you clarify your personal decisions before you must act on them.
As you listen to Chapter Seven of my book, Choosing Energy Therapy, I invite you to reflect on these questions.
- How can a person or animal heal into death?
- What is your experience with decisions to have your animals euthanized?
- What is your experience with allowing animals to die naturally?
- How do you feel about making the decision or implementing another person’s decision to end life?
- What do you want for yourself at the end of life?
Chapter 7 Healing into Death, Topic Locations
00:30 Healing, Not Curing
03:24 Choosing Death
06:32 Making a Personal Choice
09:26 The Final Decision for Your Beloved Animal
15:16 Euthanasia – Zelda’s (canine) Story
19:30 Euthanasia – Taiko’s (canine) Story
22:30 Euthanasia – Hannah’s (canine) Story
24:45 For Reflection
You may access the other chapters of my book by clicking on the links below: